Professor Rating System

I know at many schools there are rating systems where you can leave feedback on courses, the professors, etc. Does the University of Wisconsin have one? If so, where can it be accessed?

Ratemyprofessor.com

@Madison85 All right. Was hoping for an official Wisconsin one, but whatever works I guess.

You can check grade distributions for prior fall/spring semesters, by course number and department, by searching for “grade distribution” on the UW website. My kid used that to figure out if there were certain professors whose sections were tougher, especially in his distribution requirement classes.

@Midwestmomofboys Less concerned about difficulty… More concerned about the professor themselves. Thanks for the idea though!

My kid found Ratemyprofessor useful at UW – don’t believe everything you read, some reviews absolutely are from kids who are angry about their grade. But, it is useful to show whether, over a period of years, a professor is generally considered to be a strong teacher. Don’t just look at the numerical ranking but read the comments and see whether the classes are intro or major-level.