Question about UC GPA

<p>Alright, I am an out of state applicant that is very confused about calculating UC GPA. At my school we offer year long courses only (Only one grade per year). On the UC site, it says add up to 8 semesters of honors points for AP Classes/Honors Classes. Since, I am out of state, I know I only get honors points for AP Classes. However, my question is that since I took 8 AP’s (All Yearlong Courses) throughout my highschool career. Do I add 4 honors points since they are year long courses or 8 points? </p>

<p>Example: Made up grades</p>

<p>Calc/Psychology/Economics/Literature/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Statistics </p>

<p>Those are my AP Classes and they are all year long couses (only one grade) and lets say I get all A’s. Do I get to add four honors points to my overall gpa or 8 points? </p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>They don't ask for UC GPA or your GPA anywhere.</p>

<p>You will be eligible for up to 4 year long honors level credits since your courses are year long, not 8. As stated above we will not ask for your GPA. Please just list your courses, mark them as AP, IB, Honors level (if applicable) or CL (College Level) and will calculate the GPA from the information you listed.</p>