Question about University of Miami transportation????

<p>Hi, iwant to know if i can have a jet ski. I was wondering if you could dock it at umiami and use it whenever you want to get to miami or whatever. I was also wondering if i need a cad. Thanks!</p>

<p>Not quite sure exactly what you are asking. UM isn’t on the IC or Atlantic i.e. no body of water on campus that connects to downtown. Are you asking if you need a car? Not needed getting around campus. Residential freshmen can’t park on campus. You can rent Zipcars on campus and there is a Metro stop across from campus that students use to get to Dadeland Mall area and downtown.</p>

<p>@NEILRRM‌ i want to know if i can have a jet ski dock on tge waterway that enters the atlantic ocean.</p>

<p>I seriously hope you’re joking. First of all, there is no waterway that connects the school to the Atlantic. There are canals that indirectly connect the lake to the ocean, but they are either gated or go underground. Second of all, I highly doubt that UM would let you use a jet ski anywhere on campus. A car is nice, but not required. I survived freshman year without it, as does every other freshman at the school, so you will too.</p>