Question for UA graduates

<p>I’ll be graduating with my Masters at the end of Spring 2015. Will we be able to keep our @crimson.ua.edu e-mail addresses?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Yes, you can continue to login through myBama or by going to crimson.ua.edu.</p>

<p>Thanks for the response. The reason why I was asking in the first place is because I tried searching for former students through the UA directory and they were removed, so I assumed their e-mail accounts were also taken down.</p>

<p>I graduated long before e-mail. Wish I could have an account!</p>

<p>I would try requesting one. Why not?</p>

<p>I’ve heard that graduates also have life-time access to career services and other alumni things.</p>

<p>I knew about the career services, but when you’re tied to one location and an English major, they’re useless. I have no idea who I would contact for an e-mail account.</p>

<p>Yes, graduates roll off the directory about a year following graduation. The addresses will continue to work despite not being visible in the directory. </p>

<p>One of the reasons UA moved to Google Apps for Higher Education was so alumni could have lifetime email access.</p>

<p>You also have the option of getting an email address from your academic college so you can have an email address from the same domain(s) as many faculty and staff.</p>