Racial Gap In Graduation Rates

<p>Accepted… …No, I never read all the options on the messaging system. I just assumed, wrongly that when it said–send a private message it meant that. My bad. I changed my settings.</p>

<p>I do not read particular college forums to get info on other schools unless it is a direct comparison to the school in the forum. When there is a request to compare schools that is fine- I recall no request for a UVA/UW comparison- any has long been abandoned in the search for obscure degrading facts. For a while it was fine to compare UIUC and UW then someone went overboard in trying to discredit one or the other. You can always find dirt if you look hard enough.</p>

<p>I stand by my posts and credibility. People can rely on my honesty and integrity as well as my attempts to be helpful. This is a biased forum, as are all of them. The passion for UW long outlasts the time spent there. Something positive for students to consider. </p>

<p>I frankly don’t think students researching CC for info on UW are that interested in the UVA info presented. Perhaps this vendetta has shown them that all institutions will have flaws. Most of which are irrelevant to them. 'Nuff said.</p>