Rank my chances of getting into UCLA, Berkeley, UCSD, UCSB, and UCI from best to worst?

I’m an undergraduate student transferring as a junior. I have a 3.75 cumulative GPA and will have received my AA-T degree in political science from my community college before I transfer out next fall. I’m also a dream act student (I was born in Europe). I’m the first in my family to go to college. My community service hasn’t been splendid but during high school (for four years) I volunteered at my local church, and last semester up until now i’ve been coaching youth soccer. I also have three professor who really enjoyed me as a student writing me a letter of recommendation (math professor, english professor, and a political science professor).

What are my chances of getting into either from best to worst? And are my chances looking decent for each one? Thanks in advance. I know it’s a little late, but just trying to see if I should substitute another college for the ones listed above since I want to make sure I have a decent chance of getting into one.

http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/infocenter/transfers-major

20% admit rate for Berkeley when it comes to poli sci majors? Ouch.

Anyone else like to pitch in on my chances based off what I wrote?

Anyone?

HS EC’s do not count but if you continued through College then that should be fine. Did you do any volunteering during this election? That would have been worth mentioning.

Your Cumulative GPA looks competitive. Is 3.75 your UC transferable GPA?

Based only on GPA:
UCI: Solid Match
UCSB/UCSD: Match
UCLA/UCB: High Match only since you have only a few EC’s and they to consider the personal statement/essays important which are subjective and difficult to quantify.

UCLA/UCB reaches for all, not a high match.

What do you guys mean when you say “match”? I will also be applying to UCR as my backup.

Chancing hierarchy: Safety>Low Match>Match>Low Reach>Reach>High Reach

Match means a good chance at an acceptance >50%

Interesting. Seems like my best chances would be with UCR or Irvine, then. I’ll take my chances and submit the applications for the other universities as well. Hopefully all goes well. I’ve had anxiety for the past week thinking about all of this.

UC admissions can be a crap shoot if you don’t use TAG so, apply broadly to cover your bases.

LA and Berk, you really need something other than GPA to set you apart. I think you’ll probably get into UCI and UCSB.

Not on your list but, Davis’ proximity to the state capitol make it a great place to study PoliSci

I’m considering removing UCLA and substituting it with Davis, actually. There’s a very low chance I’ll get accepted into Cal or UCLA so I might as well just replace one with something more accepting.

You never know what will happen. Applying to one more UC is a simple check of a box on the application, aside from the additional fee. I absolutely wouldn’t count them out, especially if you can write some outstanding essays that really resonate with them.

If money is a factor, I understand that … but if that’s the case, you might be eligible for a fee waiver which would allow you to submit apps to 5 UCs for free.