Ranking these Top Nursing Programs

<p>I am applying to these undergrad Nursing programs in the fall and wanted some opinions on which are the best/worst programs.
(some are 2 years some are 3 years most are 4 years)</p>

<p>Boston College
Case Western Reserve U
Emory U (2 year)
Georgetown
U Michigan
Northeastern
U Penn
Pitt
Vanderbilt U (2 year)
U Vermont
Villanova U</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Top>Case, Michigan, Penn, Pitt, Vandy
Next>BC, Emory, Georgetown
3rd>Northeastern, Villanova
curious inclusion>Vermont</p>

<p>U Penn
U Michigan
Pitt, Case Western Reserve U, Georgetown (tied)
Boston College
Villanova U
Northeastern
U Vermont</p>

<p>Emory U (2 year)
Vanderbilt U (2 year)</p>

<p>I don’t know much about Emory or Vermont. I think Vanderbilt has a GREAT nursing program but it is not direct entry and the competition for their 3+2 Masters program would be intense.</p>

<p>Thanks!
Although I really like Emory and Vanderbilt, any 2+2 program makes me nervous, I don’t want to have to apply to a Nursing program my junior year, and risk rejection.
I also think that Vermont has a great program, because they have the Fletcher Allen hospital practically on campus. </p>

<p>I am also worried about admission into some of these programs: I have seen that Nursing programs can be easier/harder to get accepted into depending on the school, and not knowing exactly where I stand is nerve racking.</p>

<p>You won’t know until you apply. When in the Fall are you expecting to apply? Some of these schools are accepting applications NOW. Why are you waiting?</p>

<p>US News does a ranking of “Best Graduate Nursing Programs”. It was last done in 2007.</p>

<p>FWIW, here are the schools on your list:</p>

<p>Penn 3
UMich 5
Pitt 7
Case 15
BC 26
Georgetown 32
Villanova 47
Northeastern 63</p>

<p>and I couldn’t find UVM, got bored, and stopped searching.</p>

<p>I also realize that you’re looking at undergrad programs, not graduate, but I thought you might find the grad school listings helpful.</p>

<p>The problem with US news’ method is that it is ENTIRELY based on peer review and yet they insist on giving number rankings. I think there are 50 or so schools ranked/tied at #250 for example. I wish they would just use adjectives like “highly regarded” “most highly regarded” etc.</p>