Ranking UC's in order for business?

<p>How do the UC’s rank in order for business? Could someone please rank them? Or anyone? I just want opinions and possible reasons why. Preferably the business administration, pre-business, management, or business economic majors.</p>

<p>It's really hard to consider undergraduate business. For those, it might be better to consider the location that they're in (ie. close to businesses or not) as well as their graduate schools.</p>

<p>I would consider the first two something along these lines though:</p>

<p>UC Berkeley (Haas being #5 business school in the country)
UCLA (Anderson being #12 business school in the country)</p>

<p>And then from there, its kind of murky.</p>

<p>Davis (for the sake that it has a top 50 business school)</p>

<p>Irvine and San Diego have recently opened up business schools/majors. If you're on to invest in the future, these are potentially very strong as well, but not quite established.</p>

<p>Riverside has an actual business major, not business economics like every other UC but Berkeley, but its not as prestigious as Haas.</p>

<p>I couldn't find information about Santa Barbara's business school (only its major, although Bren seems to be a management school), Santa Cruz, or Merced.</p>

<p>Thanks a lot. I'm having trouble deciding between Irvine, SD, SB, and Davis. Haven't received notification from LA or Cal of course but still hoping to hear. I'm interested in studying business but not sure where each lies in program strength. Thanks Peppers, anyone else have any other input?</p>

<p>The ARE Department at UC Davis</p>

<p>Undergraduate
We offer a B.S. in Managerial Economics, which emphasizes applications of microeconomic theory and quantitative methods to economic problem solving in a variety of topical areas in agriculture, natural resources, management, marketing, production, and finance. Employers value our graduates highly for their analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.</p>