Residency comes next

<p>Great news, somemom! Congrats!</p>

<p>CONGRATS Somemom!</p>

<p>Kat</p>

<p>D matched. I am very, very happy for her. There was no good reason for her not to have matched but she feels a great deal of relief. Knowing what it takes to get to this point, I ache for those who were disappointed and hope that this bump in the road soon turns into just a minor blip on their professional path.</p>

<p>mazal tov to all those who matched.
I wish churchmusicmom would post
I am worried for her D and almost-SIL.</p>

<p>Congrats to Somemom & Elleneast’s DD
 Sending good vibes for others who are awaiting.</p>

<p>FSIL MATCHED!!! He just got an e-mail saying he matched, so he does NOT need to try to find a position for that first year
we don’t know exactly what he will be doing during that first year, but we do know he will be able to live with his new wife while doing it. :slight_smile: SUCH a relief!! Now the wedding is nothing but joy and fun!</p>

<p>Congrats to Elleneast’s D and churchmusicmom’s FSIL! Things are going well in CC future residents’ families.</p>

<p>Congratulations to somemom’s D, churcjmusicmom’s SIL and Elleneast’s D.</p>

<p>Wonderful news all around! </p>

<p>Congrats. to somemom’s D, Elleneast’sD and churchmusicmom’s FSIL. Job well done!!</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>so happy for all who matched, especially for you churchmusicmom–you sure didn’t need all this stress. We will all want to hear wedding details next week!</p>

<p>Oh CMM, I could not be happier for you. How wonderful for all involved. Congratulations to everyone who got good news today. :-)</p>

<p>thanks, all and congrats to Somemom’s D and Elleneast’s D! This is SO much a happier time for all of us than this time last year!! And as for wedding details, I am not sure anyone wants to know all those, but I will happily share some. For now, I will just say that we are beyond thrilled at the marriage and love his family and love him as well. </p>

<p>Big Congrats Churchmusicmom I can feel the cyber relief!!!.</p>

<p>Church- start a thread on the Parent Cafe, everyone seems to love those!</p>

<p>Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your daughters and your families, somemom and Elleneast! It surely is a relief to have the certainty that there is a match. I am so happy that your daughter, future son-in-law, and both families will be able to celebrate this weekend with no worries about the new residency. Wishes for matches that make you and your families happy. :)</p>

<p>I have been lurking for a very long while, but I wanted to wish everyone congratulations! </p>

<p>Congrats to everyone, enjoy!</p>

<p>HAPPY Dance for everyone, and a WEDDING! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!</p>

<p>Kat</p>

<p>Saw this on Facebook for those still wondering how the match actually works: <a href=“The NRMP Residency Match Algorithm [UndergroundMed] - YouTube”>The NRMP Residency Match Algorithm [UndergroundMed] - YouTube;