Residency Form for UCs?

I know that there was a couple for UCSD that you had to fill out but can someone tell me if any of the other UCs had forms to fill out for residency? If not or so, what to do and where to find them? Thanks!

My experience is that once admitted the school will send you the form. It’s usually completed online. I’m under the impression it’s a standard UC form. Google UC Statement of Legal Residency.

@svlab112 so only admitted student (before decision come out) will get the residency form?

@Kawai007

Regarding the SLR: “If you’re a new UC student, submit a Statement of Legal Residence to your campus residence deputy’s office after you submit your Statement of Intent to Register. (Both statements are generally submitted online.)” This is from the “Understanding Residency” section of the UC Website. If you fail to submit an SLR, you will be classified a non-resident.

However, you will be given your “Residency Status for Tuition” as part of your admissions offer based what you entered on your application. For example, my current senior has been accepted to SDSU in his portal it reads “Residency Status: RESIDENT (FOR TUITION PURPOSES)” He was also accepted to an out-of-state school. On his offer, it reads “Residency for Tuition Purposes:Non Resident”

Similarly, UC admissions will give you your status for tuition with your acceptance offer based on how you answered the residency questions for you and your parents on the application.

When you submit your SIR, the official SLR will need to be submitted – the questions duplicate some of the information already submitted on the application. The request will be part of your “To do” checklist after you submit your SIR.