Rose-Hulman EA Class of 2026 Decisions

There is an interview over a weekend. It moved to being virtual.

1 Like

My son got to the next round too, but the email didnot mention anything on interview, what should the students do to prepare for the interview. Thanks.

3 Likes

Just admitted regular decision chemical engineering 3.91/4.22, 1180 (620 M, 560 R)

4 Likes

Congratulations!

D22 applied early, was deferred, now waitlisted. I’m pretty surprised given RHIT’s gender disparity and acceptance rate that this is how it’s played out for her, but oh well. She liked RHIT a lot but other schools not only want her, they’ve given her merit money.

what were her stats

DS admitted. 4.0/4.0 1550 (800m 750r) Intend to visit.

4 Likes

Congrats!

Did he interview today? If so, I hope it went well for him! My son is on Monday night. But he did the escape room and social last night and had a good time.

1 Like

He did the interview, it is a group interview. He went to work right after. No details yet.

2 Likes

My D applied for EA, in Dec she learned that she was deferred, submitted Fall grades and last week she received the email that she was Accepted!! R-H was her first choice, but we are going to do another tour to really make sure it is a good fit before committing!!

6 Likes

Congrats to your daughter!

What were her stats?

Is any individual interview for Noblitt scholarship beside Last Friday night and Saturday morning group activities?

I’m not completely sure what you are asking. But my son had a conflict on Saturday so his interview was tonight instead. There were a dozen or so listed on the email.

Did you son had one on one interview? Or in group ?

All parts were in groups. I think he said th interview itself was 3 kids.

Noblitt decisions are out!

My son got Noblitt, but only $5k. He’s bummed as it’s not quite enough to make it work. We were really hoping for a higher amount.

1 Like

I hope someone here got the full tuition amount!