Rose-Hulman EA Class of 2026 Decisions

Lol I was also scared when I got that email

Last year’s first posts on CC were before 11 am ET. Of course, they were also on the preceding Dec 10 too.

Smart marketing before the EA decisions go out tomorrow.

1 Like

No need to market to the choir. It’s probably smarter to time it closer to the May 1 commit date.

1 Like

The same student on Reddit who works in RHIT admissions (he knew they were gonna take longer to get out decisions) says there’s been a 17% increase in EA apps this year.

3 Likes

So if we look at the common data set for last year we can figure out the number of applicants which increased by 17% this year, take the admissions numbers (won’t those remain static because of space?) and extrapolate the admissions rate, right?

1 Like

Any info on Nolbitt Scholar Program? Will that be released with the decision letter?

Roughly, I’d say. Have to see how the regular decision apps are looking, but starting with EA increase seems reasonable.

From a previous year, Noblitt invites seem to follow in the days after EA decisions.

1 Like

Well, it looks like tomorrow is the big day. Good luck to all.

8 Likes

Small language update on the portal. Where it used to say, decision by mid-December, it now just says: “Please check your portal for updates.” Also, SAT scores table is gone.

2 Likes

I see a button that says Admit. No idea if it’s a glitch.

2 Likes

I also noticed there is a button to apply for scholarships at the top…

I believe there is a link to the accepted students community if you scroll down, where it tells you that you were accepted.

No, this is a link to apply for scholarships.

Yep. Says you are now invited to join accepted students community.

Again until I see an actual admit letter I’m not going to get too excited.

3 Likes

I see that, I am going to guess this means he was accepted? He is logging into zeemee now.

2 Likes

If you click through to download the zeemee app, it has a congrats screen that says you have been accepted!

3 Likes

S22 has the Admit button as well, which shows scholarships link, R-squared, Accelerate.

2 Likes

Yep. Same here.

2 Likes