Rose-Hulman EA Class of 2026 Decisions

My suspicion is that they are still loading the personalized admit letters that may have specific $$$ offers or other conditions. Once that’s done, the portal will refresh and there will be an email.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds right. I can’t imagine the only communication will be navigating through different pages of the portal.

Congratulations to all the admitted students here. My son got accepted too! RHIT his #1 choice. Had they offered ED, he would’ve applied for ED.

3 Likes

Decision letter is now available in the portal.

5 Likes

My son got accepted to Computer science​:blush:. Congratulations to all admitted students and parents​:clap::clap:

4 Likes

Yes, it is

1 Like

Same with my S22, Rose-Hulman is his #1 choice.

Did anyone get a scholarship?

1 Like

Congratulations

S22 1st choice. For future reader reference 790 M/600 EBRW 4.15 wGPA 5/5 Calc BC as Jr. Eagle scout.

TIME TO CELEBRATE! Congrats to all admits.

5 Likes

Regarding emails. On Reddit, I asked the same student who works in Rose admissions about that. He said no emails, the portal is the information source today. There will also be physical mail too, over the next couple days.

No, emails are not sent out. You should receive a letter in the mail in the next couple of days though.

cc: @JackH2021

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates

Do you know where I can see if I got into my major??

In the portal, it’s on the UG Application page, under student’s name.

Official acceptance letters are now posted in portal too!

1 Like

I don’t think they really admit to major. My recollection was that once you commit you can change majors pretty much at will. Maybe minor paperwork and you must, of course, fulfill all of the requirements for the major in order to graduate but …

1 Like

My son is home, but in no hurry to check the portal. Not pressuring him, even though us rents would like to know.

3 Likes

My son was also admitted
No mention of aid
Anyone know if this means no scholarship
Really expensive without aid

2 Likes

An209, Students state a major when they apply, but they are not locked into a major until after first semester, Sophomore year. They are free to change majors until then.

2 Likes

Based on prior year threads, financial aid info follows sometime after the acceptances. Might be a little while, although not totally sure on that.

Incredible patience! I asked my son open his portal in English class today :crazy_face:

2 Likes