Rose-Hulman EA Class of 2026 Decisions

The general merit scholarships are awarded without application. The financial aid appears to be a blend of need + merit. Rose has a calculator on their site that provides an estimate of merit (and need-based) money you may receive:

https://www.rose-hulman.edu/admissions-and-aid/financial-aid/roi-form.html

If you play with the inputs a bit, you can see how the numbers change. As a single anecdote from last year, @locococomama posted a merit scholarship of $21,500, no submission of FAFSA.

2 Likes

Thanks bp90

sfSTEM, Thanks. We did not submit a FAFSA because we did not think we were eligible for need based funding.

Same here. Didnā€™t want to go through the data entry and process of FAFSA because we know we wonā€™t qualify for any need-based financial aid.

Anyone elseā€™s kid get a ā€œThank you for your test scoresā€ email from Rose-Hulman Admissions this morning? S22 was already accepted EA and hadnā€™t submitted anything new. May be a system glitch, or theyā€™re doing some work there that triggered that new response.

My son didnā€™t get that email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not here.

1 Like

Thanks @Search2022 and @Luanne. System burp, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll call it. He had gotten the same email back in Oct and in Nov after sending his SAT scores.

2 Likes

Rose-Hulman admissions email today confirms date of financial aid notification: Friday Jan. 14.

2 Likes

Any idea what to expect from previous years? Ranges for scholarships?

Sure, take a look at my earlier post:

Try out the online calculator they provide.

1 Like

Thanks. I forgot about that!

1 Like

On the chat tonight, they said merit was $15,000 to $25,000. Notice will be out tomorrow afternoon.

6 Likes

When will the financial aid information be available today? Is there a certain hour?

Last night, they said late afternoon today.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how they notify? Will it be an email or just updated on the portal?

Son just received his notification, but there is no mention of any aid. Does that come later? We would only qualify for meritā€¦

1 Like

Email or portal?

He had an email that said he had a status update.

Maybe the portal has something?