Rose-Hulman EA Class of 2026 Decisions

We have no notification or change to the portal yet.

1 Like

My senior was invited to apply for Noblitt. Does anyone have information on how many invites were sent, how many semi finalists are invited for the weekend interviews and the distribution of scholarships between the 55 finalists. I know it says 5K to full tuition, but that is a big range. Do most get 5K and 1 person gets the full ride? Appreciate any info anyone has. Thanks.

1 Like

Portal updated with scholarship info!

4 Likes

Updated with scholarship info.

$23.5k merit award

3 Likes

Ok, for future applicants. The Rose-Hulman scholarship estimator at:

https://www.rose-hulman.edu/admissions-and-aid/financial-aid/roi-form.html

…gave me an estimate of $23,500 in merit aid. And that’s exactly what they’ve granted to S22. Amazing how reliable that calculator is.

S22 also got the $2,500 Operation Catapult scholarship on top of the merit amount. So combined $26k.

1 Like

$23,500 merit

1 Like

Same here- Catapult added to merit= $26K.

So far, the 4 merit scholarships he’s received have been pretty similar, with CWRU highest.

1 Like

Unlike other schools, the letter does not seem to indicate that merit posted is renewable over the 4 years. Does anyone know it merit is something that can be counted on beyond the first rear at Rose?

1 Like

From the financial aid session last night:
Merit awards are guaranteed for all four years. Not dependent on grades.

Definitely double check, but that’s what I noted.

3 Likes

Good question. I checked the email we got for the Operation Catapult scholarship. Here’s what that said:

Congratulations on completing Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology’s Operation Catapult. Because of your commitment to this program, we are excited to announce that you have earned an annual $2,500 scholarship ($10,000 for four years at Rose-Hulman). The scholarship will be accompanied with any Rose-Hulman merit and/or grant awards you receive during four-years of enrollment.

Could be a good question for Rose’s financial aid office.

1 Like

My kid (1560 SAT, 4.0 UW GPA, 34+ college credits) wasn’t invited to apply for Noblitt, but was offered 25k in merit. Other merit offers are similar so far: 23k from WPI, 25k from IIT (+full tuition finalist), and 29.7k from Drexel.

3 Likes

That’s what I wrote down as well last night. All merit is for 4 years and no minimum grade too keep

1 Like

23.5 plus Catapult here as well. I had a figure that I told my husband it is right in line with that number. Catapult was such a smart decision. Not only did he get scholarship money but 2 credit hours as well, which those add up.

4 Likes

Calculator spit out 23k as the expected, ended up getting 25k!

GPA: 4.0 UW
ACT: 36
STEM heavy ECs with a national level recognition in one of them (want to avoid dox).

3 Likes

My son got $25k and has the $2500 from Catapult as well. Should have another $2k for NMF coming too. We will hope he advances in the Noblitt scholars since it’s still a bit of a stretch, even with the nice amounts granted.

2 Likes

Is the merit award only for the freshman year?

Based on a couple comments here, they’re for all four years.

You mean it is renewable every year?

No. It’s for all 4 years.

Got it