Ross Class of 2024 Decisions

Michigan sent an email saying that a Ross decision round will be released tomorrow the 28th at 5 Eastern. Does anyone know if this decision round will be all acceptances?

Yes. Usually mostly acceptances. In the past march and april rounds had rejections. The can always change.

@ROSSX2 Do they send an email or is it just on the portal?

awesome didnt hear back. basically means a rejection

did anyone get in? havent heard back yet

I haven’t gotten anything yet. Have they released decisions?

Just got in!! They sent me an email!! Also posted it on my Enrollment Connect Application Status!!

My son received a rejection letter from Ross today at 5pm…he is super bummed

Just got accepted into Ross! I was deferred Early Action.

@blueskyreal when were you notified? now?

Ross rejection today; OOS; 34 ACT; 3.9 GPA unweighted; male.

Accepted into Ross today! In State, 34 ACT, 3.98 unweighted, male.

Did anyone not hear today from Ross that had been accept4ed into LSA early action?

@chitin i am oos accepted into lsa ea and didn’t hear back yet

Son got accepted into Ross around 5pm today. in state 1420, 3.9 GPA
Wish everyone the best

My daughter was accepted to Ross today. She had been accepted early action to LSA. Out of state 34 ACT 4.8 weighted GPA. This sealed the deal for her. Go Blue!

Son rejected from Ross today. OOS, 34 ACT, 4.0 GPA, many business classes and extra curricular. I’ve been told many times there is no rhyme or reason but now I really see it. We know of acceptances with much less competitive stats. I guess they have a certain class they need to create. Very disappointed family here but know all will work out for the best. Big congrats to all who got in.

Has anyone been accepted to Ross with an acceptance for CoE for the dual degree program?

Accepted to Ross!

from what home school