RSI 2021 - Applicants Thread

that would be awesome lol but idk if there would be more applicants like colleges?

It could also mean that there are more confident applicants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Either way, the result will come out soon. Best luck every one!

1 Like

results tmrw mebe?

1 Like

maybe… now im starting to regret starting my essays twelve hours before they were due LMAO

1 Like

good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ahhh good luck you guys!!! did you apply to any other STEM programs as well?

I applied to a few local programs but the dream would be RSI. Anyways, good luck everyone! Let’s hope to wake up to some good news in our emails :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For some reason, I feel like it’ll come out tomorrrow ahhh good luck everyone I’m wishing the best for us all :)))) please post on this thread if you get any email. We got this yall!!!

9 Likes

No email so far, it has to be tomorrow or sometime this week. The waiting is a bitter-sweet process, that is if the ending is good :crazy_face:

I would’ve thought there would more applicants than usual, especially since a lot of other summer programs were canceled.

But who knows? The pandemic upended a lot of plans.

they usually do mondays or fridays. also said “mid-march” so im guessing next Monday (likely) or Friday is it!

1 Like

yeah if there’s more applicants that explains why the results come out on a later date

or maybe it’s just harder to figure out virtual mentorships (assuming it’s virtual)

1 Like

Would anyone be brave enough to email them and ask when results will be released?

the deadline was a week later tho so not unexpected

1 Like

Does anyone know what time the results came out in prior years? Was it always first thing in the morning, or was it later in the afternoon? As I write this, it’s about 2:30pm at MIT.

early morning

Last year was like 9 - 10 am but 2019 was afternoon I believe

Mrs. Ballestero said we’ll hear back in the next 2 weeks. Sounds like we might have some waiting to do :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

looks like next Friday it is