RSI 2022 - Applicants Thread

Sorry to hear that. But are you guys domestic or international?

1 Like

waitlisted. does anyone know how many people are waitlisted? and also how many people from the waitlist get accepted? thanks.

I am international and havenā€™t received mine yet. Has any other international ones received theirs/ do you guys know when we will receive our applications?

Domestic. I think international comes out late March to early April but I may be mistaken

2 Likes

Rejected. Expected.

havenā€™t, Iā€™m intls anyway so probably gonna hear back in around April :slight_smile:

Rejected. Heā€™s disappointed but isnā€™t dwelling on it. Good luck to those still waiting to hear.

2 Likes

Just got it about half an hour ago.
Rejected :confused:
Its to be expected, its just sad because I pored a lot of time into that application
Its crazy. They said that only 51 were admitted out of 1700 students. Thatā€™s a 3% acceptance rate

Well, now I need to hear back from other programs like Clark and MITES.

We all tried out best. Congrats to everyone who got it

2 Likes

Accepted! If youā€™re also an accept, join the Discord at gU52ayexXg and then let ppl know that you also got accepted. Someone will give you an invite to the accepted group where we have been talking.

3 Likes

congratsss!! what field did you apply for? and did they say the format this year (virtual or at campus)?

I applied for bio, details unknown I thinkā€¦

1 Like

thank youu, good luck!

is there a specific person we should dm

1 Like

has anybody received updates for the international application? I havenā€™t gotten anything yet. I emailed them around feb to ask and they said that we will be notified by mid march/end of march. lmk if anyone knows anything more.

congrats! what were your stats and ecs? do you have previous research experience?

yeah no, intls decision will be out later (usually) in late march or early april

2 Likes

yolanda.gao I believe

1 Like

Here ! Do you know when decisions are released ???

Yeah, like in the first week of april i thinkā€¦ are you applying from india?

Thank you! no, I am applying from Colombia.