San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

like just now or a bit ago, this is so weird!! i wish they would release them all at the same time.

2 Likes

anybody accepted for bio?

My portal says Iā€™m unauthorized to visit.

1 Like

iā€™m wondering if their system is just releasing them as it wantsā€¦or i donā€™t know how to word it hahah, but just kinda going randomly, because it just seems like people are getting them here and there. makes me nervous to get up and go do anything else.

1 Like

anything yet for food and nutrition?

thatā€™s so weird, mine just says application received still.

Anyone hear anything for history so far??

They may be releasing slowly to avoid crashing the server. UCIā€™s server crashed last year in the middle of posting decisions.

1 Like

that would make senseā€¦but its so frustrating at the same time.

Congratulations! What was your Dā€™s stats? (my daughter is applying next year so Iā€™m lurking to get an idea of grade stats for Public Health this year)

Any TV, Film & New Media (Prod) decisions yet???

No decisions still :sob:

Any religious studies decisions yet?

1 Like

nothing from nursing yet as far as i know

1 Like

DS23 admitted for General Business in state (portal no email)

4 Likes

are all of these going out via email or portal update? are people getting emails when their portal updates?

No. It sounds like people are just checking the portals. No emails yet.

2 Likes

I just refreshed my S23 and it still says application received at 3.25pm PST time

2 Likes

Fr man I feel u so bad rn my anxiety has been way to high for the past weeks

2 Likes

Daughter accepted for Sociology! She checked her portal at school around 11:30am. No email yet. Stats - In-state (but not local to SD) GPA 3.75 uw, 4.08 weighted. Holding good thoughts for everyone still waiting! It definitely seems to be rolling out in batches or something? She has friends who havenā€™t seen any change in their portals yet.

4 Likes