San Diego State University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Beyond stressful. Especially if you think about 100K people applying and 30% admission rate, and that 70,000 will not get in. I try not to think in terms of these numbers but it’s hard not to.

5 Likes

Saw at least 1 Undeclared admit.

Anyone hear from Child Development?

Is it coming out by GPA? Alphabetical? Random?? Which one is it

And is it all coming out today?

Public Health
NW GPA- 3.71
CSU/UC Weighted GPA -4.1

AP Classes-5
Honors-4

5 years of Math
5 years of Sciences

Senior year - 2 AP classes and 1 Honors

2 Likes

What other websites might you recommend to get more information?

1 Like

Nothing here for my daughter as well. Concerned because it seems that the consensus is that decisions are released based on major (would be nice to get this confirmed?) and then acceptances go first, then waitlist, then denials. :frowning:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any Poli Sci admits (but that’s not to say they didn’t come out). That is my daughter’s major and she hasn’t heard anything either. Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

2 of my daughters friends heard last night and they were both marketing.

anything for food and nutrition yet for anyone?

1 Like

Try Reddit

Just my opinion, but acceptances look super light on here compared to last year. Seems like they are rolling them out. Maybe not to crash their site. Keep the faith!

9 Likes

Thank u for the positivity

1 Like

Parent SDSU Facebook and Reddit are very popular. Also ZeeMee was popular last year. I have not heard much about it this year.

1 Like

This is so stressful!!! I’m a nursing major with 4.3 and still haven’t heard anything :confused:

6 Likes

Anyone heard yet from Business Admin in marketing? I’m really hoping I get accepted :pray:

My college coach said she understands that there are record high waitlist numbers this year.

1 Like

I think my daughter is business too and hasn’t heard anything (although she’s at school so I don’t know if she’s checked her email).

My daughter is food and nutrition major and hasn’t heard yet

2 Likes