Scholarship Application Not Received?

<p>Did anyone else receive an email that their scholarship app was not received with instructions to visit mybama to complete it, when in fact it was completed weeks ago? When we click on the scholarship app a read message comes up saying application submitted for 2015-2016. It also incorrectly lists the date submitted as today, 11/30/14 (which is not correct).</p>

<p>My daughter received the same email as well although mybama says it has been submitted.</p>

<p>My son received the same email, and his mybama account also incorrectly lists the date submitted as today, even though he submitted it several weeks ago. Sounds like some kind of glitch in their system but I sent an email to the scholarship email address I had just to let them know.</p>

<p>My son received the same e-mail.</p>

<p>Good to know! Thanks so much, glad we are in good company. Thanks for replying!</p>

<p>I e-mailed UA, and they confirmed that they do have my son’s scholarship application and that we had received the e-mail in error.</p>

<p>My daughter got the same message, and the same odd dating glitch of the application date in mybama. I called yesterday, and they confirmed that her application was already received (and had the correct date in their records). Today, she got an email apologizing for sending the earlier email in error. Sounds like this was a system glitch. </p>