Scholarship?

<p>SAT I (breakdown): 2090 First attempt (770M, 650W, 670 CR), 2120 Second attempt: (690 M, 730 W, 700 CR), Superscore: 2200 (770 M, 730 W, 700 CR)
SAT II: 770 Math 2
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.67 (3.78 sophomore and junior year) And 4.0 senior year through one quarter
Weighted GPA (out of 4.5): 4.1 (4.25 sophomore and junior year)
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): top 10% (probably 15/170)
AP : spanish 4, Computer Science, Micro/Macro Economics, chemistry, calculus (ab), statistics
Freshman course load: all honors besides English
Sophomore Courseload: All honors
Junior Courseload: Ap spanish, ap computer science, rest honors
Senior courseload: ap calculus (ab), ap chemistry, ap macro/micro economics, ap statistics, rest honors</p>

<p>Based on my stats do you think I would qualify for any scholarships at the U? If so how much would they probably be?</p>

<p>Well, Miami doesn’t care about the Writing section of the SAT, but your scores are good. One of the main things they care about is class rank. Top 5% has the best chance at getting anything. The fact that you have a lot of AP is good. I think you have a chance at getting some scholarship money, but probably not a lot. Maybe around $10,000-20,000?</p>

<p>Thanks! Don’t know if I’m going to apply but definitely helps to know more.</p>

<p>@nicolehayleyr‌ how does the whole rank thing work? I go to a very competitive school, so how would I compare to someone who goes to a school that’s not very competitive? </p>

<p>TotallyTrudy, there are lots of high schools in this country from which kids in the top 20% would never even consider UofM. Top 5% is nonsense, don’t even worry about it.</p>

<p>It REALLY matters if you are interested in merit money $$$.</p>