Schools with Direct Admit Nursing Programs that award the most merit?

Hello,

I am interested in applying to direct admit nursing programs but am afraid of the cost. I think I could possibly get merit scholarships, but could anyone tell me which colleges offer the most (as I don’t apply for financial aid)? It can be anywhere in the US. Thanks!

I used this site: https:// www.collegedata.com/cs/search/college/college_match_tmpl.jhtml (delete space) to find colleges with nursing that meet a high percentage of need and had an average of less than $25K of debt at graduation. Not all of these are direct entry. You can also run the search for colleges that offer merit aid to high percentages of students.

The responses included: Georgetown, Boston College, Cal State Long Beach, E. Washington U., Hunter college, Lehman College, San Francisco State , UNC-CH (not direct entry), U. Penn, U. Virginia, U. of N. Florida, U. of Southern Indiana, U. of Florida, U. of Miami., U. Missouri- St. Louis, San Jose State, Truman State, U. Washington-Tacoma, Texas A&M Arkana, etc. Note - that a number of the smaller public colleges have few out of state students and may not provide much aid to out of state students. It always pays to start with your own in-state public colleges, and then explore other options.