Sciences Po & Columbia Class of 2027

Didn’t know they started releasing statistics! We didn’t have that but very useful that you do

1 Like

interview decisions should be coming out today! anyone know if they tend to go via status update/email and what time they’re sent out?

Anyone hear yet about interviews? Or know what time they release those decisions?

haven’t heard yet - judging by previous years, it seems like they typically release in the afternoon, but i don’t know if it’s as late as the 7pm EST date that Columbia does for regular applicants

also i think it might be via email, but really not sure about that either

Last year it was by email, and I think it was sometimes before 7 pm est, not sure if that will hold true for this year tho. So far nothing is out yet

ah - thank you for the info - i think the TCD/Columbia interview came out at 5pm EST on the dot last year, so curious if it’s the same time as TCD - guess we’ll find out pretty soon!

just heard back - got an interview! good luck to everyone :slight_smile: hoping everyone gets an interview

5 Likes

I got an email to check my portal. I’m too scared to open and plus I’m at school lolll. Is this a good sign tho?

good luck! hoping for the best :slight_smile: i didn’t get any portal update but i think it’s different from case to case

2 Likes

[deleted]

Congrats on Emory ! Great school

Hey, I’ve applied to the dual BA too and am so anxious about the results. When do you guys think they’ll be announced?

i think historically they’ve been announced on 1 april, so i’d expect that

Yeah, but I’ve also seen decisions being announced on March 26th a couple years ago so I’m not sure. But thanks for your answer!

I think every year it’s released the day before Ivy day, so I’m guessing tomorrow. Could change though.

Does anyone know if it’s a status update or an email?

on their website they say they’ll come out on april 1, don’t know the time though