Sciences Po & Columbia Class of 2027

Hey everyone! I was surfing the older threads for the dual degree program, and just realized that no one had made one yet for the class of 2027. I know a lot more people applied this year than last year (reportedly), and I’m super nervous about interview decisions on Feb 15😭

2 Likes

Where did you apply to?

I applied reims for euro-america, wby?

Le Havre!

1 Like

Like. . .how many more applicants this year?

Same.
I also applied directly to Sciences Po as an international student.

1 Like

No clue, but I went to a Dual BA info session that was hosted in my city, and the ao said that there was a huge surge of interest in the program numbers wise

1 Like

Thanks!

Do we know how they’re releasing interview decisions? Or at what time?

I think they said by Feb. 15; could be earlier, too

It’s def feb 15 i think, but i’m not sure if it’s rolling out throughout the day, on the portal vs email, etc. Although I wouldn’t be complaining if they released it before that date either lol

1 Like

Hey all! I’m an alum of the Dual BA (class of 2020), studied at Reims for Sciences Po, and currently doing a master’s at SIPA! Happy to answer any questions anyone has :slight_smile: (Fwiw, since I see a lot of discussions about interview, I heard back a bit before Feb 15th, I think around Feb 9th, and my interview took place Feb 22nd). That being said, the program is indeed growing every year, so I think their dates might have changed (and in any case, don’t stress yourselves out too much with precisely what date you’ll hear back by!).

2 Likes

Do you think it’s too late to send in an update to my application? I got selected for a position on a board that I think would help out my application and is related to something I talked about in my essays, but I’m afraid it’s too late w/ decision coming out in around 2 weeks.

I’m not an expert by any means, but I think you could send the info to your admissions rep? I’m not sure if there are multiple per region, but I think it’s worth a shot sharingif you think it really adds to your application!

Thank you so much for that info!! :slight_smile: The interview is really stressing me out just because of the suspense of it and this being my top choice :sob: Do you remember if they emailed you, or if it was on the application portal?

1 Like

So in my case they emailed me, but again things might have changed over time and they might be doing it through the portal now, not sure!

2 Likes

so an interview request is kinda an acceptance? I heard 80% of interview candidates end up getting in

also, do you guys wanna start a discord server? might be more convenient than college confidential. here’s a link: Discord

1 Like

I don’t think it’s quite that high, probably closer to 60%, though no official stats. It’s certainly a good sign if you get one :slight_smile:

Looks like it’s around 70% – Class of 2027 Profile | SPO Dual BA. Regardless, you’re more likely in than not.

2 Likes