Semester Grades - Deferral

When do we submit our semester grades after being deferred?

I just went on the UW-Madison portal and it looks like you can self-report your grades right now.

Yep - my D’s portal shows that as well and she was admitted. So I guess it’s for everyone who wasn’t rejected.

If we have a two term/semester school, how do we report our grades? There’s only one spot and my school doesn’t give me a semester grade

@froshperspective - there is an “other” option for term length if your terms aren’t consistent with either a trimester or a semester. If clicking that option doesn’t work, you should contact them to get guidance on how to enter your information.

@froshprospective my school doesn’t do semester grades either so I clicked “other” then in the bottom I mentioned that it was 2nd quarter grades. My school actually sent my first and 2nd semester grades and at the end of the year they will see the final grade in all of my classes. As an accepted Engineering student I felt it my duty to submit grades as well as a strong indicator to them that I am serious about school. I am proud to say I got straight A’s with 4 AP’s this semester. I can’t do more than that to show them how grateful I am to be considered for scholarships and honors. :)>-

Also don’t use CC as a reference for information…call the school if you really are worried as to how things are reported. It’s important to get it right the first time (they even say you can’t change them). That goes for everything!