Sending UC - SAT Scores

<p>I took my SATs in October, but I have yet to send in my scores to the colleges
However, I have sent in my college application already.</p>

<p>When is the ABSOLUTE last day that my scores must be received by, and should I rush deliver?</p>

<p>Thank You!</p>

<p>I don’t know the absolute last day, but seeing as the application deadline was 19 minutes ago I’d highly advise that you send the scores ASAP. Don’t do rush reporting though; due to the delays involved in sending scores that way, it usually doesn’t even get your scores to the admissions office faster.</p>

<p>UCs generally want them in their hands by as early as possible in January (UCs actually accept December test scores as its usual Nov 30 app deadline is not the test score deadline). UCs do not accept rush delivery. They receive scores electronically and CB gathers those ordered and puts them in an electronic file to which the UCs have access and download pursuant to their own schedule. If you order regular delivery within the next week, they will safely get there well within time.</p>

<p>I have a question-when we send SAT scores, do we send it to each separate UC? Or is there a general code we can use for all the UC’s? (like the Calstate application)</p>

<p>yeah i have this same question as above…bump</p>