Senior courses mistake?

<p>My AP Government class is split in two; the first semester is US Government and Politics, and the second is Economics. On my senior courses I listed the two as separate courses. I also put under future AP tests that I would be taking both US Government and Macroeconomics in May. Is this acceptable when they see my full transcript upon acceptance? The transcript will have AP US Government and Politics in the first semester 1st period, and second semester AP Economics 1st period.</p>

<p>Yes, that is what you are supposed to do. </p>

<p>AP Gov- Fall
Not Taking Class in Spring
AP Ecom- Spring
Not taking Class in Fall</p>

<p>That doesn’t sound right. There was nowhere to put “not taking class in ___” as far as I remember.</p>

<p>For classes that are only a semester long, you were suppose to put “No course” on whichever semester you didn’t take it and a grade for the semester you did.</p>

<p>How do I correct this?</p>

<p>bump, do I have to contact the UC offices individually and tell them of this?</p>

<p>Yeah, you would have to contact each UC you applied to.</p>

<p>Generally you will have to send the corrections in writing. Some campuses will accept email (UCLA) or fax (Berkeley), but you may have to mail some letters. Log into your online account for each campus and look for instructions on how to send updates/corrections for grades/coursework. Otherwise you may need to call the admissions office to find out how you should submit the corrections.</p>