Seoul National University (and others) . Help!

Hi everyone! I am from Indonesia, and I’m currently in my final year of senior high school. I’m wondering how hard it is to enter Seoul National University and others (I’m planning to apply to Yonsei University, Sogang University and Hanyang University too). First of all, I acquired TOPIK 5 last year (April 2019). I also have IELTS of 7.5, I’m interested in taking Business Administration as my major there. However, I am very worried regarding my admissions as I failed my application in KAIST University. I did pass the English test and interniew for Kyungsung Universtiy held in my country, but I decided not to enter there. Therefore, I need suggestions on how to increase my chance being accepted in SNU or other universities I mentioned. Thanks!

Hi. I currently go to Yonsei in the Underwood International Division. I’m pretty close with the professor who manages the administration and this is what he said:

“I look for good essays and extracurricular.”

Judging from my peers, I would say that overseas applicants have SAT and AP scores. Also, everyone I know has written their essay that is targeted towards the major(we different majors than other schools.)

If you have more question, please PM me :slight_smile:

hey!! can i pm you?