Should I study for IB exams?

So I’ve been asking a lot of questions here lately, but I’m really just trying to wrap up my highschool life on a good note here.

See, the issue is, there’s 1+ 1/2 months until IB exams. To understand the context of this, my school basically crammed 2 years of IB into 1 year, and I’m only just finishing up IA’s and only turned in the EE and CAS and TOK stuff like a week ago. We’re extremely behind on assignments, so yes, time for studying has been short.

Then let’s say I can use the next 1/2 month to finish all those IA’s (didn’t even start 1 of them…physics) even then, our class is behind on roughly 25% of all our course work. As in, I might be doomed for exams anyways.

Throughout the year, I received high grades in all my HL and SL classes, 97+ grades, because I worked and studied nonstop (all along with SAT and college applications…) for that reason, all my Predicted Scores are pretty high, 7/7/6/6/6.

But honestly, I won’t be surprised if I end up with 4’s, 5’s, and maybe 6’s. What I’m worried about is the fact that I’m planning to go to schools that expect 6’s and 7’s, I mean schools that are competitive enough to have considered those scores as crucial factors to determine my academic strength.

So what I’m wondering is, do I have to send these schools my final IB Transcript anyways? I’m already accepted. Do I need to sacrifice my mental health and kill myself trying to make up that lost 25% when I might do badly anways? I can’t study 2 years of information this late.

How important is the final IB Transcript anyways? Will my schools be shocked or put me on academic probation if my scores are not up to par with my Predicted scores?

IB classes: HL (Math, Lang/Lit, History)
SL (Arabic, Physics)

There’s only a month left anyways, there’s really nothing to enjoy anyways, I’ll be working on IA’s and working to finish my IB Art portfolio. There’s just no time realistically.

Did any schools make your offer conditional on IB scores?

@VickiSoCal No, not conditional offers. I just feel like they might’ve been factors.