Should I submit my Harvard Extension School Transcript to Colleges I'm applying to?

I took the Harvard Expository Writing Course 15 and 25 and obtained a B+ and an A-, respectively. Should I send the transcript directly to colleges I’m applying to, or should I simply indicate that in my additional info / education section on my Common App?

Was it dual enrollment?

Check the colleges you apply to as to whether they want the transcript or some sort of self-reported academic record on application.

Either way, all college courses and grades should be reported (as well as all high school courses and grades if applying for frosh admission) on applications to colleges.

I’m not sure… I didn’t take it with my high school so it won’t appear on my transcript, but I did earn college credits (4 each)

When applying to college, all college courses attempted should be reported*, whether or not they are counted as dual enrollment by your high school.

*By transcript or self-reported courses and grades, depending on what the college asks for with the application.

cool, thanks! where did you get that first quote?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.