Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

@TXag2017spring unfortunately no. I went into “full” review around September 7, so if anything you’ll be the first one to hear!

I’m surprised not many more people on this thread are applying for construction science considering the program has been growing every year for a while now.

Anyone got the official acceptance on Howdy or AIS yet?

On Howdy we have the extra tabs that signal we have been accepted. Nothing on AIS tho.

Too bad I’m on blinn team, I can’t see if I got accepted or not because I already have all my tabs

Any idea when AIS will update? I already got my tabs and just want to see the official acceptance in AIS

Maybe something’ll be updated in the morning… I got tabs but I’m still nervous that it doesn’t necessarily mean anything

Yea! I’m applying f

@texag19 No one has been denied on previous threads after getting their tabs in Howdy. Though that can be skeptical because no one really comes out and says “Hey I got denied”. From previous experience, got accepted twice, both with tabs in Howdy.

The only concerning thing to me this year is the amount of time in between Howdy tabs, and an official acceptance.

It’s concerning to get tabs Tuesday and not have an official acceptance today? Shouldn’t it take longer that that anyways I would honestly expect something by next week.

I definitely agree with all of you. Because all I’ve heard is tabs=acceptance, I’m kind of worried that things may not work out because I haven’t gotten an official letter. Does anyone know how long does it usually take to get the official notice?

I think it is just admissions or AIS being slow if we are all having the same problem.

It’s concerning because my tabs came up Sunday; obviously 24-48 hours is expected, but after that it gets a little nail biting.

@southernbelle18 honestly, no one knows for sure. Last time I got tabs I was accepted the next morning. Others have gone almost two weeks. The majority of people get tabs, then get accepted within three days.

@gigemhopeful I agree. Especially if they mass accepted a lot of people, AIS may be taking awhile to respond.

I feel like the tabs are definitely a good sign, I mean I have a hold asking me to pick a type of tuition, like fixed rate etc.

I think AIS will change by Friday. We already know that we have been accepted :smiley:

For those of you with tabs- what does it say when you click “manage applications” under the applicant tab? You might be able to see an acceptance there

yeah that makes sense, maybe I’m just too worried to believe it. The thing is, I see my 2nd choice major listed as my first AND my second choice in AIS… Did that happen to anyone else?

@an1996 Mine just says “In Review” with my first choice major.

@am1996 i checked there too, still says “under review”… the tabs are my only thing rn

Yea same here , I guess we have to just go day by day :confused: I usually check in the morning and at night.