Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

I think it’s the liberal arts majors that are finding out first.

yes i think so because I completed my app on 8/5

Being that I have applied before, I was surprised with how fast of a turnaround TAMU had this application cycle. Not to mention, I don’t think I have ever seen Howdy update on Sunday’s in previous application cycles. I’m not complaining though, lol.

Correction: mine has 4. But yeah I don’t see those yet. Hopefully soon! Thanks for the info!

I still have nothing. Ag major. I’m losing hope. Ugh.

when did you apply @1wannabanagE Im a nutrition major but its the college of agriculture too so well probably hear back around the same time

I am an Ag major also! I think we will hear this week!!

I haven’t heard either, but I am a science major (biology). Like someone said, the liberal arts are probably first. Regardless I am still impatiently waiting and anxious like yall.

@AgMedic94 and @amandakate11 I applied Aug. 1st. Went into review on the 11th. Audit up on the 18th. Do y’all find yourself questioning all of your credentials the longer we wait? I felt solid a month ago… now I’m like questioning everything.

@1wannabanagE Feel the same way. Same dates for me as well.

@TXag2017spring what major for you?

@1wannabanagE Construction Science. Went into review on 8/7

I think its just liberal arts hearing back. Im kinesiology, so College of Education & Human Development & haven’t seen any change either!

@TXag2017spring I’m construction science as well! I talked to someone in the department last and they said anywhere from 4-6 weeks for people who applied on August.

@pokerunner 4-6 weeks from when you applied or from when you talked to them?

I am also school of Education and haven’t heard anything back yet. This is the worst part :frowning:

@TXag2017spring That’s what I was a bit confused about. I would think that it would be from when I called considering you still haven’t heard anything back yet.

Im sure you are most likely to be accepted, but in case you’re not, do you have a back up plan?

@pokerunner back up plan would be Urban Planning which is still in Architecture department. If for some reason I don’t get accepted, I don’t mind staying at Blinn for another semester. Also got accepted to UT Tyler, UT, Tarleton, TAMU Kingsville. So I think I should be good.

@TXag2017spring Thats great! have you thought about construction management at UH? I’ve been asking around and from what I’ve gathered its a really great major with top notch faculty members.

@pokerunner I had a friend recently graduate from UH in Construction. He enjoyed it and came out very knowledgeable in the field. Job offer before he graduated. So the job placement is great.