Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Does anyone know if they send acceptance and rejection letters out at the same time? Or will they send acceptance letters out first and then rejection letters out later in the semester?

@gigemhopeful I’ve heard they’ll reject you before they accept you

Just spoke with my advisor and was told that a decision had been made and sent to admissions. Good or bad sign? This is for engineering btw

@gigemhopeful Did they say when the decision was made?

@gigemhopeful They may have just finalized the decisions this morning.

No specific day given, I was just told that I would receive a decision letter in the next two weeks.

@gigemhopeful If a decision has been made, you’ll find out in Howdy before the end of the week.

If I called admissions directly could they tell me today? Or do I need to just wait until Howdy updates and tells me?

@gigemhopeful I’m sure you could call. When I didn’t get in for the fall I called because my AIS wasn’t working (which was rough), and they told me.

@gigemhopeful You could probably call; last time I applied, I emailed admissions to see why it was taking so long for my AIS/Howdy to update, and they told me my decision and that my Howdy had an error.

@ssppiikkeerr @am1996 who do you guys call? I call advisors and admissions office and they are like “can’t tell you anything sorry”

@Aggie1997 I’m not quite sure who I was in contact with; she was a Transcript Analyst however, not an Admissions officer. I was only in contact with her though, because my Howdy was messed up and not reporting my admissions decision.

I emailed my advisor… didn’t hear back. Not a good sign is it?

@1wannabanagE when did you send the email?

2:30ish

I would give her a day or two to reply.

@gigemhopeful you should call admissions and they will transfer you to whoever you need to talk to!

Hey guys, my tabs just popped up on Howdy

I GOT MY TABS TOO!!! Yayay!!!

Hey Guys
My AIS not showing My first choice (mechanical engineer) anymore and my second choice ( electrical engineer) went into review?
How long it gonna take do you think? And do think it would be hard to get accepted since i got denied in my first choice?