Spring 2019 Transfer

Yea im from out of state. @UMspringT where can i see if my credits from this semester transfer?

On the student center, under message center there’s the academics and then click on “my academics” @caity427

Do you guys know if I take a w in a class would it impact my transfer status. It is not a pre req.

When are we gonna be able to enroll into classes?

Can you still drop with a W?? I don’t think it would tbh. We can already enroll, I heard that the school is gonna call you after you pay the deposit to welcome you and the adviser will contact you to start registering for classes. But you can already enroll online

yeah, I have until Friday to drop with a W I don’t think the course will even transfer in my opinion. How do we enroll ?

On search classes in your student center. Idk about your current school, but I think all schools use the same system for that. You know what classes you have to take already?

I would drop the class if it’s going to affect you significantly tbh, I don’t think it should affect you BUUUT call them tmm just to make sure

It won’t impact me significantly but I would prefer to take it at Miami rather than my current college. Thank you sooooo much !!!

I’m so excited for us guys lolol

Wait how do we actually enroll in the courses, I know what classes I need to take but I don’t know how to actually enroll in classes.

I’m excited for you too !!!

It doesn’t give you the option?? Like on the right side after you see the class you want

No, it doesn’t, what does it say for your open enrollment dates?

Did you pay the enrollment deposit already? I haven’t so I won’t be able to see that yet

did you do the online orientation?

Nope, I can’t do any of that until I pay the deposit though

it I see the enroll button and stuff, however I am blocked from enrolling at the moment

Did you get the letter yet?

Hey, I sent in my app on oct 31, got my cane link on nov 6. I saw in an earlier comment that it told you when your application was complete, is that on the cane link?

Yeah, you will receive an email saying to check your message center and then in your message center youll have that saying it was deemed as complete @TransferUm