Spring 2019 Transfer

I personally think we are cause the computer wouldn’t say so if it wasn’t true, they just cant say its for sure until they confirm it through the letter just in case

Did your friend get the letter immediately when she was accepted? or did she have to wait?

She says it took her like 4 days

I don’t see anything yet :frowning: let me know when you get your acceptance letters I guess I will just have to wait more to see what happens

Congrats to both of you!!

Did you check on the full site? that’s the only way to see it. It’ll be all the way at the bottom

Thank you!!

I am on my phone but on the full site and I don’t see anything

You will hear soon!!!

I got in tooooooooooooooo !!!

YAAAYYY!!! Congraats!!!

Did you guys get a scholarship?

For those who got in what are your stats?

I just got the letter!!!

My stats were 3.6 at a Florida CC.
I’m a sports administration major.
I will be finishing my AA by December (62 credits)
Great essay, I could share it for those who might want just send me a private message.
2 letters of rec from a UM law alumni and chemistry professor that’s an LSU alumni.

I submitted my app and all supporting information 9/5, it was deemed as complete on 11/5 and I was accepted 11/14

I got the presidential scholarship 7.5 k . I also just got the admission letter in my cane link as well. CONGRATS YOU GUYS !!! Also, all my credits transferred except for 1 seminar.

I’m so happy for you!!! Congrats!!! I haven’t gotten any emails about scholarships or financial aid yet:-(((

Where did you guys see what credits transferred or not?

Click on my academics, I just saw all of mine transferred as well. THANK GOD!!! I was worried I was going to have to retake any math class, cause Lord knows I suuuuuck

are you guys in state? the ones who have been accepted

I am @clan123

@caity427 @TheU2019 what about you guyss?