Spring 2019 Transfer

@UMspringT under my academics it only shows my freshman classes not the current classes i am taking. Does that mean they dont transfer

The ones you’re currently taking won’t show until you’re done with the classes

I just got my scholarship, 15k a year!!!

I already paid the deposit, do you know where I can find my UM email?

No idea

I got a B con calculus I and applied to bschool for a BSBA do you guys think this is why I havent received my decision yet?

No, is not that. A B is good for business, that’s what they ask for. They probably will release your decision in the next batch, don’t worry, you’re going to get acceoted! @clan123

I haven’t received a decision either @clan123

I just enrolled to my classes, I’m just wait listed for one of them

if you received a decision please let me know! @umiami22

congrats on those who got accepted!!

im applying to UM as a Bio major and submitted my application oct 31 and have everything completed even tho on my to-do list it says i need 2 college transcripts which i submitted before hand but still waiting to hear back :frowning:
im out of state and finacial need based, what i heard is i dont have to do anything with fafsa? fafsa for me isnt working for some reason…

Wym you don’t need FAFSA? I also am financial need based and I had to do a FAFSA & the css profile. Have you tried calling them? Also, did you send the transcripts electronically or physically? And how long ago?

@transfermiami12

i am financial need based and am aware that to submit it, thats how they will figure out the scholarship and all but i was told i didnt need to do that until i got accepted or not? i did create the profile but i cant login to my fafsa for some reason

im gonna call them tomorrow again and ask, but i sent my transcripts the week of the deadline just cause i did it wrong with sending it to common app first which took forever and last week they told me common app receved them so i hope miami got them (mailed)

Check your PM @transfermiami12

I really hope I’ll be able to afford tuition.

If you’re in extreme financial need, once you get accepted, request an enrollment deposit waiver so you won’t have to pay the $500 @Anco17

Hey guys, check your UM email. We were sent an email about a reception for the transfer students on December 11th. You can check your email through blackboard

@UMspringT how did u enroll for ur classes?