Spring 2019 Transfer

I just have my ib scores but I am international so I don’t have to submit that stuff

I said I am not applying for any need-based financial aid so I don’t have to send in my parents’ taxes or stuff like that correct? But what I was told was when they sent out our application was deemed complete that meant that they started looking at our batch of applications. So hopefully they are checking on our apps already and that means we will hear back soon.

The completion part isn’t true about them reviewing it. For freshman year I had gotten a message saying that they started reviewing my application, they don’t automatically do it after they deem it as completed. I just don’t get why they deemed mine as completed just to keep adding stuff, can’t wait to call them in a bit and figure this out

But even if you guys don’t need financial, I’m pretty sure that you still need a FAFSA profile in case they give you scholarships and honestly, that’s extra money for anybody and extra money is always great

I just checked their website and it says “Visit our Applying for Aid page for a financial aid checklist of documents and dates needed to be considered for need-based financial aid.” so I think if we selected that we didn’t need financial aid we don’t have to send it In.

Yeah, but did you guys do the FAFSA one? Because that’s where they give you the scholarships though

I called and they said we don’t have to if we didn’t say we needed financial aid.

Can you guys check your cane link under the admissions and tell if you see anything?

Oh okay, good. And where is that? I don’t see anything that says admissions

It’s right under the personal information tab in the student center. There is like an admissions tab?

I WAS ACCEPTED!!!

So I saw that too and I called and she said it is not official until we get an email. Does it let you click on accept admission?

Can you call and ask and see what they tell you?

Don’t pay attention to them, the email takes a while. CONGRATS!!!

What if its a glitch? Cause the lady was like they have not seen it yet and I was like seen what my application? She was like do not pay attention to that wait until you get the email?

When did your friend get her email saying she got in?

It wouldn’t say admitted though. They probably put it in the system and you know how trashy everything’s been, so we probably just have to wait til tmm. I tried to click on the pay deposit part and it said I couldn’t, but we’re in already though!

Does anyone else on this thread see the same thing as us?

I just called and the lady told me to wait to get the letter on the message center

That’s what she said to me. Does that mean were are not admitted?