Stanford Admissions for Applicants Fall 2022

the funnything is I know there is a high chance of not getting in especially if I did not get into Ivy leagues, but I am continuously not losing hope. Am I weird?

1 Like

and most importantly extracurricular (other said)

No withdraw button??

1 Like

I see the same thing as you!

me too (majority is negative, so no withdraw button is good for now). I also heard that people with no withdraw button got likely email.

Not true - ivy and Stanford are correlated but not strongly

So we’re pretty much rejected if we have a withdraw button? How reliable has that been in the past?

Also, wasn’t it the opposite for UC Berkeley?

1 Like

uhh mine seems to be a bit different. might be because I applied through questbridge?

not for ivy, but for stanford. I think. I can’t quite remember

Hmm maybe that’s why. Are there any REA applicants whose portals look similar?

what is different?

The Important Information

oh, that is true

I wish we all get in. Wish you guys the best luck

1 Like

I saw a thread for a Stanford postgraduate program from a few years ago saying the disappearance of the withdraw button meant rejection. It made sense to me because a rejected applicant wouldn’t need to withdraw.

2 Likes

I think this was a common theme for most of these colleges this year. It makes sense that applicants who were admitted or waitlisted would need the withdraw button, but I’m not 100% sure. If anything, most withdrawal buttons would disappear closer to the decision release time.

I have never heard about astrology regarding withdraw button for Stanford. It has always been associated with important information, update application, and address.

Yeah, people were saying that about Berkeley this year and it ended up being true.