Stanford Class of 2025 Regular Decision

I got waitlisted at Brown which I really thought I had zero chance at bc my GPA is so not within range so now I’m like rethinking if maybe there’s a sliver of hope for Stanford waitlist at most

2 Likes

Atrocious and demoralizing, sobbed for 20 minutes straight but I feel great now!

1 Like

and transfer lol

1 Like

this was for berkeley not stanford :confused:

Like I knew I wasn’t gonna get in but then opening four rejection letters at once… why u gotta do that to us :sob:

4 Likes

Ikr it was so fast too. Like the next four years flashed before my eyes lol

1 Like

I’m absolutely heartbroken

exactly…but I didn’t cry…they r gonna regret rejecting me :joy:

4 Likes

Im just waiting for this to be over… lmao the worst weeks of my life

2 Likes

right?! LMAOO, I had to read “dear applicant, we regret to inform you…” 6 times in a row like ??

4 Likes

dw, they r gonna regret…they lost a gem like you

2 Likes

I opened Brown first and it loaded for like 5 seconds and i was like holy sh*t am i in??? and the page loaded and i was like oh yea ofc not.

5 Likes

I shall make them regret.

5 Likes

honestly screw them if they didnt accept them dont forget these universities are controlled by wealth so the most deserving people arent accepted but the ones with wealth and power are

6 Likes

6 of them will regret now!

3 Likes

Exactly. I’m figuring out a way to continue to be that person whose like: I got rejected from the ivies but I built my own self up.

3 Likes

cheers

1 Like

some people on Reddit are saying that they still have important information and financial aid information on their portal

2 Likes

Love the positive attitude guys!!

1 Like

by the time i got to my last letter i didn’t even read what it said i just looked at the letter and closed the tab

2 Likes