Student ticket to Florida Atlantic game

<p>Daughter has the package that doesn’t have the Florida Atlantic game. We are going to try and go to that game if we can get tickets. She checked on the FB page to see if any students have a ticket they’d be willing to sell. She got a reply from one person who said to “make me an offer”. What would be fair to offer for that?
Also, I know we wouldn’t be able to sit with her, but what is the best way for me and Mom to get tickets at a reasonable price? We are totally new to this, so we’re lost.</p>

<p>I think she should wait to get a free one. She’ll likely get a donated one if she puts herself on the waitlist the second the waitlist opens.</p>

<p>I think the best way you and your wife can get tix are to go to the Quad early that morning, go to Denny Chimes area…walk the sidewalk back and forth to each corner with 2 fingers raised. There will be people selling tix.</p>

<p>That sounds like a great idea! Free=Good. :slight_smile: How does she find out how to get on the waitlist and when it opens? Thanks!</p>

<p>I think the waitlist opens the Sunday BEFORE the game - early in the morning…like 7am. Hopefully someone will post with the actual time. </p>

<p>If she isn’t the type to wake up on-time, it’s ok for you to do it.</p>

<p>Thanks for that info! If someone here knows the exact time and place to get on that list, we would really appreciate it. Thanks, m2ck! :)</p>

<p>My D told me she “thought” it was midnight (Saturday night the week prior to game) – but she is new and just repeating what she heard.</p>

<p>Here is link (Link Below) from Bama on tickets - has some video instructions - but only thing I heard was “Sunday prior to game” - so maybe it is midnight. </p>

<p>I’ve also heard 0700 Sunday morning, so maybe you need to do it by then to have a good chance for ticket. </p>

<p>I really don’t think your daughter will have a problem getting a student ticket if she is on early enough, as students don’t want the penalty of not donating a ticket if they can’t attend the game.</p>

<p>I also agree with m2ck on picking up a couple of non-student tickets at or below face value by just holding up the required number of fingers prior to football game on quad and/or around stadium entrance.</p>

<p>[My</a> Football Ticket](<a href=“http://actcard.ua.edu/pages/My%20Football%20Ticket.html]My”>http://actcard.ua.edu/pages/My%20Football%20Ticket.html)</p>

<p>Thanks for that info and link, BamaAF! We will try both times and see what happens.</p>