Students against animal experimentation?

<p>Why is it so important so save animal lives? There are a hell of a lot more of them, isn’t that enough?</p>

<p>@lily43</p>

<p>I think your tune would change if it was one your family members or friends whose life was at stake and the only thing that could save them was a drug that was developed with the help of animal testing.</p>

<p>And by the way, if you actually want to convince people of your position in an effort to further your cause, you have a long way to go. Comments like “Why is it so important to save human lives?” might actually encourage people to actively work against what you’re trying to achieve, rather than just being neutral on the topic.</p>

<p>On the other hand, you might just be ■■■■■■■■. If so, you’re doing a good job XD</p>

<p>Well, With the comment such as " why is it so important to save human live", you have just created a desolate island for yourself. I am not sure if you have any feelings to your fellow human being, including your own family and ones you care about. I assume you do have a family and friend you care about?
It is not important as to what the strangers on the CC board think about this issue. It it more important to ask you friend and family of about this topic.</p>