SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Our in state daughter was accepted to Harpur College tonight! 33 ACT composite, 4.0 unweighted GPA, 10 APs/IBs and all honors classes. Dance/singing/theater. GO BEARCATS! :bear::cat::green_heart:

3 Likes

Woohoo! I’ve been researching Bing like crazy - digging deeper than we did earlier. Super impressed by what I read. Sounds like the weather isn’t ideal but it’s exactly what our daughter is looking for. :rofl:

1 Like

Is today the day?

Has anyone who received the “status complete” notice on their portal been accepted?

1 Like

My son’s portal updated on Tuesday status complete then accepted to Watson last night.

1 Like

good to know - thank you! I was starting to wonder if it meant a deferral.

1 Like

Good luck tonight! Hudson Valley here. Waiting on Harpur
 Status complete like those above. Applied during the “free week” :crossed_fingers:t4:

What does everyone’s say under status complete?? This is what our says

Thank you for submitting your application materials! At this time, no further materials are required. If any additional information is needed, we will contact you by email and post to this status checker.

same thing for me

Same for me as well. It appeared last week, I think.

Has anyone from Brooklyn that applied to Harpur received their notification? I applied in mid-September and haven’t heard back.

What time tonight should we expect if they release?

My daughter’s in Brooklyn and waiting on Harpur. She applied 11/1.

My son heard last Thursday that he was admitted. Brooklyn. Harpur. He applied right before the EA deadline during free week.

1 Like

Last Thursday, emails came up around 7pm telling students to check their portals.

Did those who got EA did you get an email or check portal first? My DD isn’t a frequent checker.

1 Like

Did anyone’s SAT/ACT info section go blank? Mine did not but I know that has been an indicator of a decision from other schools like Penn State? I am In-State in Westchester County so hoping for a decision tonight!

What do you mean by blank? For example mine still says, no further action is required on that tab because I opted not to submit scores.

1 Like

There is a section where I can still add and confirm my scores as I opted to send mine.

1 Like

I never got that screen, my portal has always said “no further action is required on that tab because I opted not to submit scores.”

1 Like