SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

none of the public school kids we know have heard yet either

1 Like

A few kids from my public school (manhattan) have heard but not that many

My daughter attends a public school on Long Island, A few kids have heard, but not many. All of them applied to Harpur. My D applied to SOM back at the beginning of October and nothing yet.

My daughter (Brooklyn public school) hasnā€™t heard but I know a kid from a diff Bk public school who was accepted.

1 Like

We are in Westchester and kids from our hs have heard, but they are definitely higher stat kids, which is how Bing usually admits from our school. My daughter had her app in the end of September and hasnā€™t heard yet, but her friend who applied during the free week got admitted two weeks ago.

1 Like

Did everyone get the Happy Holidays email from Bing? Nice touch!

1 Like

He did! Donā€™t forget the financial aid session at 6 p.m. tonight. Includes a Bing intro (which probably not many on this page needā€¦ but canā€™t hurt to tune in).

If you are attending, can you report back any news to the rest of us? Thanks!

1 Like

Yep got the holiday email too.

Which school did your daughter apply to? I wonder if the different schools release at different times.

Both Harpur

Received my letter a week back (International student) i think its conditional so i just wanted to know if they give out scholarships do they mention in the letter?

1 Like

Any thoughts as to decisions being released prior to the holiday? Has anyone spoken with someone at admissions?

I was on the virtual info session yesterday night and someone asked that question and they responded that it could happen.

There was an admissions and financial aid virtual session last night. Someone basically asked that same question and the response was decisions would continue to roll out including
during the holiday break.

They also said there is no rhyme or reason to how decisions are released. Its random

Any word for Rockland? :face_with_peeking_eye: Waiting hereā€¦ ugh

Every night I check 1000 times and every night nothingā€¦ (NYC here)

i really think they come out Thursdays, just from reading through last years feed

2 Likes

Same, nothing here on Long Island either