applied 10/14
UW: 3.94, W: 4.53
SAT: 1510
honors & APs
NHS
volunteer at both health & non-health
other ECs

3 Likes

Congrats on those with acceptances already! Just wondering if anyone has heard of any instate acceptances at this point or if those tend to come later. Thanks.

3 Likes

OOS. Received an email to check the portal and our son got in! We are all so excited! His first choice and first acceptance.

2 Likes

Daughter Admitted 11/9 Harpur Biochemistry/Pre-Pharmacy and also offered pharmacy early assurance program

Applied 9/30
3.8 UW /4.4W
ACT 33
7 APs & Many Honors
OOS
No information on merit yet.

3 Likes

I noticed change in portal this morning… application status changed to “complete”. It never said complete before and just had green check mark next to SRAR. Now says application “complete” and transcript and letters of rec were received (Thankfully before 11/1).

• Hopefully means that we will hear something soon. I haven’t heard anyone mention decisions received for in-state yet so hopefully soon for us in-staters:)
1 Like

Same here - the only new thing today was that the LoR was received on 10/29 (12 days ago?) and now it says decisions will be sent by Jan 15.

Got the same change today as well.

“Application Status: Complete
Thank you for submitting your application materials! At this time, no further materials are required. If any additional information is needed, we will contact you by email and post to this status checker. Binghamton will provide admission decisions by January 15 .”

And now that you mention it, it also added that the LoR was received on 10/20.

I am hoping this is a good sign and not a sign of a deferral. Fingers crossed for all of us!

1 Like

Same here. Last year this was a sign of imminent decision. S24 applied at the beginning of free application week.

Congratulations! What major did you apply.

Are you in state and what major is your Son. Mine got the same update on his portal

Out of state. Economics applied 10/16. I think they must be going through the students who applied before the free week first.

1 Like

We are also OOS - Marketing and applied 10/15.

1 Like

I just got a letter from them asking for donations (I am an alum, hahahahaha!!!)

My s24 is applying to business school as well.

I heard business for in state students is very tough to get into. Even with great stats.

It might be helpful to look at admission statistics linked above.

1 Like

Thank you! He is a political science major.

2 Likes

S24, OOS from NJ, accepted on 11/2 for Engg at Watson. We applied on 9/24 and were not expecting to hear back so soon.

1 Like

congratulations! mind sharing your intended major and stats?

Applied for BME
3.5W from top and very competitive public HS in NJ
1270 SAT superscore
4 APs in Jr Yr (all 4s) / 2 in Senior Yr.
ECs - summer job, 3-yr Research Program in HS, Research internship in Summer
Bing is a reach and so we are thrilled he got admitted

3 Likes