SUNY Binghamton Class of 2022

My daughter is getting anxious. She applied to Watson late October.

3.94 gpa, unweighted

We are wondering since her (high performing) school has a lot of applicants that use Binghamton as a safety, if they may wait to send results forcing the kids who ‘ed’-ed to other schools to pull their applications.

I feel for your daughter Momtogirls. It is very stressful the way Binghamton sends decisions piecemeal, and for students to see others who have lower stats get accepted while they wait and worry.

How do you find out if you were awarded one of the merit scholarships? Can you check that online or does that come in the mail?

It really is very stressful!

Just got accepted!!!
GPA: weighted 4.1 (rank:14/189)
SAT: 1360 (CR:580 M:780;)
Activities: Officer of MNHS, volunteering club, co editor of yearbook and newspaper, model un, science fair, FBLA, peer counseling, student ambassador
APs: Biology (4), Chinese (5), Calc BC, Physics 1, Computer Science
Dual enrollment at community college: General psychology, anatomy and physiology
Major: Biology
Residency: International

Congrats @pppineewill! Thanks also for sharing your stats. Did you get the email notice just now or yesterday evening?

Does anyone know when aid packages come in

Accepted to Harpur!
Out of state
GPA: 4.3
SAT: 1470

Does anyone know how often decisions are released? Is there going to be any tonight? If so, what time?

I got mine on 11/29 at about 7:30 @binghamton101

D got email yesterday from admissions counselor saying she would get a decision shortly. Any opinions what shortly would be? (It’s not soon enough for me)

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted students?

let’s hope for a few more acceptances tonight! almost to 7pm!!

@dreambig22 DD got her official acceptance letter with her merit scholarship about a week after the email.

Anyone get any decisions today? Its already 7:20PM and no email for me. :frowning: was hoping i’d get one.

@saltymangos I didn’t get an email either :frowning: Really hoping we get responses soon!

no response yet :frowning:

Looks like they release notifications every other day! :slight_smile: Have a good weekend everyone!

where are people finding out if they got accepted to binghampton
https://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/apply/status.html
I go to above site and not sure where to go

You should have received an email with instructions on how to access their portal.