SUNY Buffalo class of 2027 admission

Haven’t heard back for ub

When should freshman expect to hear back regarding their decision? It’s almost April and I’ve heard nothing!
(Major is CS if that makes a difference)

I would potentially reach out to them and ask

Just finished a 7 hour ride from Buffalo to home. I’m tired. Did the Binghamton/Geneseo/Buffalo triumvirate. Personally, I they are all great choices. UB is huge. Bing is a good midsize. And Geneseo give you that small LAC feel that concentrates in undergrad.

So nothing got ruled out this weekend.

1 Like

We felt the same way… ultimately my son has chosen to continue playing lacrosse and the coach at Geneseo really wants him and they threw some additional funds in for him to commit to play. So he made his choice last night Geneseo Knights here we come lol :joy: Proud. Plus he really liked the team school campus etc more than UB and Bing. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

There was a lacrosse game on Saturday during admitted students day. I think they won 21-2. :grin:. Out of the three I think Geneseo has the best meal system. Unlimited swipes + $$$. Then probably UB. Bings declining balance just doesn’t work as well.

1 Like

Lol didn’t realize that about Geneseo that will be a plus for my son who never stops eating lol :joy:…and yes they did win which was great :blush:… I’m glad he chose … he was struggling bc a lot of his friends are going OOS and I know that the financial conversations we have had made he upset even though we agreed to not head down the student loan path and incur debt… I am a single mom so I was opposed to over paying for undergraduate and to over extending ourselves…I think he is happy with his decision because he made his choice public yesterday on Instagram much to my surprise lol he doesn’t say much hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

Just got an email D23 was accepted to Buffalo. I think she found out 2.5 months ago. :grin:. It’s not like the weekly postcards to leave a deposit, or me actually talking to my daughter I wouldn’t have found out. Buffalo definitely is pushy about leaving deposit.

Lol we just got another email today about putting down a deposit little do they know my son is already committed to Geneseo.