SUNY Upstate Accelerated Scholars 2021 Applicants

So what they want to know is that if you are seriously considering it. It is not that you absolutely HAVE to attend if you say yes, because they explicitly say they understand if you get a much better offer down the line. As far as I know, we have all said yes on the form even though some of us are still waiting results, including me. They ask please be ethical with your choice, meaning do not say yes if your not really considering attending.

1 Like

Has anyone interviewed/will interview from ESF? I haven’t heard of anyone who is and I am wondering who ill be seeing next year :laughing:

Those of you who interviewed on 15th Feb for Suny Upstate, have you heard back?

For those who have been accepted to the program, have you received any program-specific scholarships?

No I at least have not. I do not think Upstate gives out many scholarships or financial aid at all actually.

3 Likes

Most people who have interviewed that day would have already heard back because the response comes in 2-4 weeks.

They said it would be closer to 4+ weeks for March 1st

Okay, thanks!

I just interviewed through Syracuse today and they said that we would hear back mid-April

1 Like

@futuremed2027 @dancer2021 - Good luck to you both.

They have not announced results for Feb 15th interview yet. It’s 3 weeks now. They may come this week.

Mid April? That’s close to 6 weeks than 2-4 weeks they have been quoting so far. May be they want to have other results out before sending the acceptances, so that they know who will commit to their progeram.

Do you know approximately how many BSMDs interviewed on your respective interview days?
March 1st date was added later, wonder if they had very few people on that date.

15 Feb had around 40 students but that included traditional students also

At my interview today, they said Feb 15th applicants will hear back by this coming Monday

You mean by Monday, March 15th? That’s another week of grueling wait :innocent:

There are no UAS program specific scholarships for Upstate accepted students from its feeders such as the ones offered by its feeders for NJMS accepted students. Most of the Upstate feeders already offered whatever merit scholarships they plan to offer, I believe.

2 Likes

yes

okay thanks!

This is good news .We did not hear anything today so we were thinking that this is a rejection for us.

One will hear for both acceptance and rejection with call and email respectively. If one does not hear in either way then it will be one the alternate list waiting to be considered with newly interviewed folks! That means further wait and more torture :slight_smile:

Lets hope we will hear on or before Monday!

Has anyone who interviewed on feb 15th heard about admission?

1 Like

I haven’t heard back, has anyone yet?