TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

I just officially got Blinn Team! ACT 29 and 14%

It is official Blinn TEAM. Acceptance letter uploaded to AIS. My D will be grateful, a benefit of Blinn I think is the lower cost which we need

Does anyone know how housing works/ what to need to do?
Congrats to everyone who has heard something and pulling for everyone else still waiting.

Go to the Student Life tab / Housing and you can apply on the Housing Portal. It took an hour or so for that to become available to me on the day by son was admitted.

Itā€™s official, he got Blinn Team and I see the letter. Now we need to get in the Corpsā€¦ Hope their is still room

For those who have not gotten in yet that want to see what they look like compared to those who have

When did you apply: 10/23
When did you get your UIN: IDK sometime after 10/23
When did you receive your admission decision: 02/14
Review Admit and OOS
Recieved Full Admission
Major/College of Choice: Political Science BA
Class Rank: HS does not do Class rank A&M placed me in second quarter
SAT: 25
ACT: 1200

I have lower scores then those who have got BLINN TEAM but I received full admission I think there is a reason for this. I received a 3 year national Army ROTC scholarship. I was told while visiting the Corps of Cadets that they want to increase the size of the Corps. That and the fact that I am an Eagle Scout made the difference. I have seen no one mention that they are an Eagle Scout on here. That and Liberals arts are not as competitive as Engineering and Business.

@warrior101x what were your stats again?

just checked howdy and under manage applications it says Major: TEAM and PROGRAM: BAC-TEAM. No other changes, does this mean Team Blinn for D?

And itā€™s over for us. PSA option, which we will be declining. She is already admitted to Galveston, thank goodness! Sea Aggie it is!! If any you will have a daughter going there and want to talk about potential roommates, please PM me! Itā€™s a small campus!!!

FYI, her major was forensics, second food and nutritional science. sat was 1170, gpa was like 4.4 weighted ( I think). I preferred Galveston over blinn team for her anyway, though I donā€™t think she felt the same way. Hey donā€™t have to maintain as high of a GPA depending on which major they are trying to change to. I think it will be less stressful knowing she is already a full Aggie, just at the ocean. Good luck to all of you!

AIS just updated for my sonā€¦ PSA. So looks like the disappearing Change Major Button meaning PSA is still trueā€¦ at least for us. Oh well I guess. Heā€™s accepted at Baylor and Purdue and we are still waiting for UT. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Over for us as well. PSAā€¦

Sat 1380 act 29.
Class rank 2nd quarter from crazy competitive school.

We are toast tooā€¦PSA

Same here, PSA. That really stinks! I went to UT, but my son really wanted A&M. He was accepted already to a whole list of schoolsā€¦Baylor, Texas State, Tech, UTSA, UMHB, OU. He didnā€™t apply to Texas because he wanted to move away. We live close to Austin. Iā€™m bummed, but at least we donā€™t have to worry anymore.

@dnvr2000 @blonde1999 @tgtjleal @2TXkids What were yā€™alls choice of majors and basic stats (SAT/ACT + gpa)?

Math 1st Choice, Physics 2nd Choice: Applied Oct 29, SAT 1290, GPA 3.45 UW / 4.6 W
3 excellent teacher letters of Rec, all 3 essays, job as Math Tutor, Academic UIL District Champ, sufficient but not awesome community hours, athletics 3 yrs until injuryā€¦

@teamaggie you can still get in the Corps

Economics
SAT 1200
ACT 24
25%
3.5 gpa
3 essays
0 Letters
not alot of community hours, 4 yrs golf, 3 yrs Ultimate Frisbee, 2 yrs Beta club, summer jobs, academic awards, AP/DC classes etc.

Ok thank you! So sorry it didnā€™t work out for you two! @blonde1999 @2TXkids

Team Blinn for my son. However, it still shows the change major tab underneath in howdy. AIS has not updated and we only still have 3 tabs. With Team Blinn will he be able to apply for housing?