TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@LeStaphSergeant No. My son’s howdy portal changed the evening before his AIS changed early the next morning. He received an email some hours later after the AIS update.

Wondering same on check marks. It wasn’t there earlier but just appeared in last hour.

@Zeronote I’m sorry for you not getting what you originally wanted, but you can always attend UT Dallas as a good backup.

What do the checkmarks look like and what is the purpose of them?

Have any out of state review applicants heard back yet or are the oos at a later date.

@Zeronote @Shayne8 I thought you had to apply for Galveston. I guess I didn’t realize you could be offered Galveston in response to a CS Engineering application. And if that’s the case, why are some kids applying to both campuses?

Anyone who is still waiting, good luck. Whatever offer you receive or any university you choose to attend, I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully tomorrow is the day for us, if not then hopefully soon.

If there is no checkmark next to “2018 Fall - Freshman - AERO - CS,” does that mean a rejection or a deferment?

I believe the check mark just indicates which application you are currently viewing, in the case that you had submitted more than one. I don’t think it should be seen as any type of decision, but my guess is as good as anyone’s here!

I haven’t seen anyone get in regular admission just blinnteam and Galveston

What’s the difference about Galveston admission?

Guess tonight was engineering … anyone receive BIMS acceptance?

@Thelma2 What is the difference between ENGR and ENGE?

No :frowning: @DFWAggie18

im just sayin’ there should be a pot of gold at the end of this emotional roller coaster of a wait.

@TXagghopeful1 … keep on keepin’ on … we’ve come to far to give up now!

i haven’t heard back from bims. whats your stats

If I go to Galveston can I then transfer into the college station after a year?

Does anyone that has been accepted in anyway have a check mark? Wondering if it means reviewed or something?

@crmrynashley
IB Diploma Candidate
GPA and Class Rank: 5.19 (weighted), 5.20 (unweighted), High School Doesn’t Rank - A&M placed top quarter
ACT Composite with sub scores: 29 (Math - 26, Reading - 30, Science - 26, English - 30)
EC - IB Diploma Program, 15 hours of dual credit courses (all A’s), 2 AP Courses, National Honors Society, Lots of volunteer hours, etc.